Our automotive customers use Vector tools worldwide to develop the SW of electronic control units. We are looking for you to enforce our product management team. As a workflow architect you define together with our customers the automotive SW development workflow of the future. Focus is in enabling agile development processes and DevOps approaches also in the world of embedded SW systems. With your expertise you are the interface between the Vector tool development team and the process architects on customer side. With your help they will get maximum benefit from the Vector tools.
- Definition of workflows for the application of Vector tools on customer site
- Presentation and alignment of workflows with internal stakeholders and with customers
- Organization of customer workshops to analyze their requirements
- Definition of requirements for the tools and alignment with the tool product owners and the development team
- Degree in computer sciences or comparable qualification
- Ideally experiences with AUTOSAR Adaptive or Classic
- Enjoy the contact with international customers
- Keen perception and well-structured reasoning
Why Vector Sweden?
We provide an attractive, high-tech working environment and our employees are at the heart of our success, using their creativity, passion, talent and skills. Our projects aren’t just about work, they are challenges that our employees strive to meet working together as a team. Every day we are working on emerging technologies of the future and our employees are the source of our innovative drive.
In Gothenburg and Linköping we have the atmosphere of a small company with the resources of a global organization. We have a work climate characterized by helpfulness and trust. You will always feel supported by your manager, team members and others within the company! At Vector Sweden we embrace diversity and are proud to have co-workers that are passionate about their work from all over the world! This makes us a productive workplace where we have fun together!