Are you looking for an exciting job in the automotive industry?
Do you want to be part of a team that changes a whole industry and makes it possible to create software for the next generation of cars? If you wish to work in an international team with co-workers, customers, and projects all over the world - this might be the job for you!
As an Automotive Tools Developer, you will be part of an agile team developing tools for the automotive industry. The tool solutions help our customers create vehicle applications with high safety and performance and deploy them quickly.
- Conception and realization of innovative design and configuration tools based on the AUTOSAR model
- Software development under Windows in Java
- Architecture and GUI development
- Participation in all areas of software development
- Medium-term assumption of project responsibility
- Studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or comparable qualification
- Experience in some Object-oriented programming language
- Systematic, quality-oriented and independent way of working
If you have any of the following qualifications it is a plus:
- Very good knowledge of Java, or other Object-oriented programming language
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience working with Continuous Integration topics
- Experience from the Automotive industry
- AUTOSAR knowledge
We are a global, continuously growing engineering company. For over a quarter of a century, we have been at the forefront of electronic innovations within the automotive industry and related sectors. Vector has over 3,000 employees at 29 locations worldwide, supporting manufacturers and suppliers with a professional platform of software and hardware tools, embedded software components, and services for developing embedded systems. All with one mission: Simplifying the development of automotive electronics and software!
In Sweden we have a quickly growing Product Development Center of more than 60 engineers in Gothenburg and Linköping working close to our large development centers in Germany. To support the local customers, we have teams of around 25 product experts providing product deliveries and product support to customers in Scandinavia.
Why Vector Sweden?
We provide an attractive, high-tech working environment and our employees are at the heart of our success, using their creativity, passion, talent and skills. When we hear “This is impossible!” we put our heads together to make it possible. Our projects aren’t just about work. They are challenges that our employees strive to meet working together as a team. Every day we are working on emerging technologies of the future and our employees are the source of our innovative drive.
In Göteborg and Linköping you will have the atmosphere of a small company with the resources of a global organization. We have a work climate characterized by helpfulness and trust. You will always feel supported by your manager, team members and others within the company! At Vector Sweden we embrace diversity and are proud to have co-workers that are passionate about their work from all over the world! This makes us a productive workplace where we have fun together!
If you wish to apply to work at Vector Sweden, please submit your application via our career website. We will use a continuous selection so please submit your application as soon as possible. Last application date 2020-02-29. If you have any questions regarding recruitment process please Contact Sabina Sahuric, Talent Manager, ext.Sabina.SahuricAlho@vector.com