Are you looking for an exciting job in the automotive industry?
Do you want to be part of a team that changes a whole industry and makes it possible to create software for the next generation of cars? If you wish to work in an international team with co-workers, customers, and projects all over the world - this might be the job for you!
As an Automotive Tools Developer, you will be part of an agile team developing tools for the automotive industry. The tool solutions help our customers create vehicle applications with high safety and performance and deploy them quickly.
- Conception and realization of innovative design and configuration tools based on the AUTOSAR model
- Software development under Windows in Java
- Architecture and GUI development
- Participation in all areas of software development
- Medium-term assumption of project responsibility
- Studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or comparable qualification
- Experience in some Object-oriented programming language
- Systematic, quality-oriented and independent way of working
If you have any of the following qualifications it is a plus:
- Very good knowledge of Java, or other Object-oriented programming language
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience working with Continuous Integration topics
- Experience from the Automotive industry
- AUTOSAR knowledge
What you will be a part of
At Arccore you are given a high degree of freedom, the opportunity to take own responsibility and to make decisions which means that you will grow and learn new things. Arccore has an outstanding company culture, where sharing of knowledge among developers is essential. At Arccore we embrace diversity and are proud to have co-workers that are passionate about their work from all over the world! This makes Arccore a productive workplace where we have fun together.
If you wish to apply to work at ARCCORE, please submit your application via our career website. We will use a continuous selection so please submit your application as soon as possible. Last application date 2020-01-10. If you have any questions regarding recruitment process please Contact Sabina Sahuric, Talent Manager, ext.Sabina.SahuricAlho@vector.com
ARCCORE, founded in 2006 and headquartered in Sweden, is a global supplier of embedded software products for highly complex automotive software solutions focusing on the Autonomous Drive, Infotainment and Embedded Control market. Our products are based on renowned industry standards like AUTOSAR, Linux, Android and more and we are an active contributor to the global development of new standards.
ARCCORE is a fully owned subsidiary of German headquartered Vector Informatik since 2018. At 24 locations worldwide, over 2,500 Vector employees support manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry and related industries with a professional platform of tools, software components and services for developing embedded systems.